Monday, January 25, 2010

What Blog Was Used In The Movie Perfect Man Does Anyone Know The Web That Hillary Duff Used To Write Her Blog On, On Her Movie "The Perfect Man"?

Does anyone know the web that Hillary Duff used to write her blog on, on her movie "The Perfect Man"? - what blog was used in the movie perfect man

I saw the movie "The Perfect Man" and saw the character of Hillary Duff to write a blog and website for the blog is so cool. I saw him clearly, but I really can not have the name of the blog page. So if any of you the page, please tell me. I'm so desperate to know the URL. It's just that most magazines have remained in my notebook, notes, and it is full, then I'll write a blog on the computer, so please help me know on the Internet. It would be an honor for me when I said the website. .. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Charles Dumar is my heroJanuary 30, 2010 at 6:18 PM

    She uses an iMac laptop comes with a program called iWeb. This is a Web editing program where you blogs, photo pages, etc. can post

    ReplyDelete