Friday, January 29, 2010

Wedding Seating Chart International Wedding Seating Chart Template/Menu?

Wedding Seating Chart Template/Menu? - wedding seating chart international

Hello girls

My marriage is only a few days off - 10 days, to be exact :-) I'm crazy, according to a model table for my place. I fell in love with the box office hit, but I can not start this project. I take this weekend, and finally went off the road. Do you know how much it would cost to this form either at a Kinko's or Staples? What is the typical size, if I have 150 people? I have done some examples using PowerPoint, but I can not edit and save my data. If someone has a template that you can use that would be great, or suggestions on how I start ...?

Also, I make my menus, and for some reason my starter "melon" (do not ask), how can I word that on the menu?

Thanks in advance for Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment