Sunday, February 21, 2010

El Paso Jumping Balloons Army Wife Ditched By Friends, Completely Alone...now What?

Army wife ditched by friends, completely alone...now what? - el paso jumping balloons

I'm stunned by it. I Moved to El Paso 9 months ago with the work of my husband (army) and made friends quickly with your colleagues and their wives. I've always been an off-beat kind of person (ok I'm a nerd), and friendship has never been easier ... But I really thought I had become good friends ..... until they begin to cancel our plans. I thought they were all very busy. Then everyone began to ignore my request, I think everyone was very busy .... and then ... Everyone had to show a meeting of the military context. They are all together (it seems they have all been suspended prior to that) ... I was glad to see them .... until I tried ..... accepted and went past me as if there were .... Like a fool I am in his office and tries to direct orE ..... Conversation, but was ignored .... I even tried to individual questions ... I got a short "yes / no" and continue to ignore me **** .... I have a hunch .... I went ... I do not understand why .... But what now? I have 0 friends ... I'm beginning to think I'm better off without friends ... But not all women need their military support group of fellow military wives?

3 comments:

  1. Many military women are bitches, plain and simple. Several times I have met a soldier. Military Wives can be seen as a clique that is to go to high school with people who have something very similar in common and want to have babies to be hanged. There is nothing wrong with you, perhaps, agree that these women before, because they've met, and if they have learned, that's not what I wanted / thought, you get shit set described above. Yes, it is very important that not only the women of the armed forces, but the man, and military members have some sort of support system, especially the stationing of troops, like a madman. There are people who fit what you want. Be patient, I'm sure that looking for the ACS family centers and other organizations that you take. Good luck, and do not forget that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your going through my friend in the army, and we all need support to continue our strength. The people there may not be worth the time, others are friends who would not treat him to see how they are.

    Good luck and best wishes for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, you've been well treated. They are obviously not worth their time if they are rude, and implementation of those measures for you. I'm sure there are many other "groups" that could be supported and friends, so that especially in a city like El Paso. So go and try to get to know new people. Risks and benefits in the search for real estate. Do not stay alone, you should try to keep surrounded with as many friends as possible to your comfort in those moments.

    Just be happy together and everything will fall into place.

    I hope that everything goes well!

    :)

    ReplyDelete